Futures IRA Account
An IRA is a tax free retirement savings plan that is technically a trust account held by a Trust Company for the beneficiary (you). Therefore, an IRA account must be held by an approved Trust Company that allows futures trading. Traders can trade futures through an IRA with ApexFutures using Advanta Trust (formerly Entrust) or Millenium Trust, as the trust company for their Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA or SEP. Since futures trading is highly risky please consider whether using retirement funds is appropriate in light of your financial situation.
- Fill out one of our individual account forms: ApexTrader forms and NinjaTrader forms.
- Download, print and fill out the Advanta Trust forms.
- Fax or email the Advanta Trust forms to us.
- Wait about 2 weeks for account approval process.
- Mail check or send wire to Advanta Trust (if you did not fill out Transfer Form).